In this article, I will discuss some good paying jobs without degrees, that require only your desire and commitment. As COVID-19 restrictions on travel continue to lift, many travel agencies are hiring workers to help them handle clients’ needs. Employers typically ask that applicants have some experience in the field, but a degree is rarely required. While job openings in this field could rise as more workers return to the office, the position is also one that offers plenty of opportunities for remote work. The key responsibilities — managing schedules, coordinating meetings, communicating with clients — are ones that can often be done from home. Assured Consulting Solutions is a technology and information firm, which offers business and technology solutions and strategies.
As an agent, you’ll be on the front lines, helping clients choose the right coverage to secure their financial future. Key skills include a deep understanding of insurance products and excellent communication abilities. High-paying https://remotemode.net/ jobs without a degree are common in the tech industry, such as software engineers and web developers. The technical skills required for these entry-level tech jobs can be learned at top coding bootcamps in a matter of months.
Using 1+ years of experience in a front line customer service role, the onboarding concierge will provide support and direction during the onboarding process for new hires. Insurance companies and related organizations hire claims adjusters to evaluate insurance remote jobs that pay well without a degree claims, including onsite and virtual inspection of damages and documentation of claims. A diploma and experience can qualify applicants for this type of role, and most companies hiring claims adjusters also offer extensive training on an ongoing basis.
- Experience with graphic design software, such as Photoshop or InDesign, is usually required.
- Education for remote jobs can take many forms, so don’t let not having a college degree stand between you and getting the skills and knowledge you need for success.
- Most detectives begin their careers as police officers and work their way up to detective, a job that pays $100K with no degree.
- However, depending on your state, you may need a certification from an institution accredited by the National Court Reporters Association or pass a civil service exam.
- Another challenging part of working from home is the distractions in your environment.
- Save time and find higher-quality jobs than on other sites, guaranteed.
- The digital marketing firm Counterintuity was recently looking for a project manager able to work remotely.
If you have a way with words, there are multiple ways to put that talent to work for you. Content and copywriting, for example, are lucrative avenues to explore. Many companies and publications are less concerned with degrees and more interested in your writing ability.
A coding bootcamp can definitely help you qualify for remote jobs in the tech industry. Employers value bootcamp graduates because they have often acquired hands-on skills in their bootcamp programs. In fact, bootcamps have quickly become one of the primary ways you can qualify for high-paying remote jobs with no degree. In the world of remote jobs, education is less important than experience. When education is a formal requirement, a short bootcamp or online course can make up for the lack of a degree.
They usually also work on chairlifts, moving walkways, and similar equipment in offices, buildings, and public spaces. It is possible to get a high paying work from home job that doesn’t require any experience or degree. The firm requires a high school diploma, a relevant real estate license, and at least one year of experience in real estate. A minimum of four years working in internal marketing organizations or ad agencies is a top requirement to qualify for this fast-paced remote job. In your cover letter, thoroughly explain how you meet many of the other requirements. An aptitude for computers and networking are important skills for a tech support role.